Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Cambridge Weekend - Questions CBEW - explorationguy
Jan 19, 2013 11:35AM
Jan 19, 2013 02:29PM
Jan 19, 2013 04:04PM
Jan 19, 2013 10:01PM
Jan 20, 2013 12:49PM

The only real question comes from setting out the actions of the company to Elmer and asking what's next. Very few are really happy with the way things went but I suspect there is and has been a plan. Eg. We gave them a BFS with waste when we can run out there and drill another hole. The on off thing is a smoking gun. I would assume this is just show business in the end and not show friends. We are getting real close to offer time. I think an offer should come a day or so before the official filing or a day or so after it. With the mention of plan B it seems to suggest that our feelings are the offer will be close but perhaps too low. So what's in plan B. It would make sense to run this out a little longer so we are closer to drilling season. Elmer should be looking for the least harm option. If an offer doesn't come?? That would be a surprise because that is also Teck's best strike time.

If the sp dipped and we had 60 days to assays or 30-40 days to a NR stating visiable mineralization in the waste... You get the idea. I'm becoming more certain we will be drilling this. Look at what happens to the numbers after 4 X expenses and 50% of the waste at .435%. Suddenly this is a mine. And taking the ROV method... a fantastic mine. That's a tough pill for Teck to swallow. The recoveries were deliberately set lower and it's easy to increase that. The recoveries are impacted by the lower grades allowed since we need greater definition. That will come from drilling. None of this escapes Teck of course. But, this is business and they will negotiate if we allow them to.

I think we want to be able to press Teck for a greater value because we have had an agreement based on pounds for a very long time. They will press back on the quality of the data. Since Elmer took over he has gained confidence in the quality of the deposit. This has emerged slowly in our conversations and the company's actions over a long time. The correlations and the other anomalies must factor in here. We have no data really but we know those will pay. Now that we've made a rock solid geological model the final act is to put 2 holes in each one. A lot of the manouvering was to find a way to do this while keeping Teck at bay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply