Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hoghead, maybe its a good day for you to sell your position and forget about your

mothball comments / non-logical possibilities.

=================

What part isn't logical? The board consensus for years has been that our delays were to accommodate Teck, and now - when metal prices are down and they are publicly stating that they are reeling expenditures, now is when they are going to fast track?

To dismiss this risk as non-logical, and its a sure thing this is going to be a mine isn't logical to me.

When the JV was announced I posted this isn't a great deal for us and others were saying we will never see below a dollar again. which position proved most logical so far?

I'm not saying this won't be developed soon - it very well may for some of the reasons posted by others and I hope it does. The board is full of unbridled optimism.

Don't you want to even be aware of possible risks? No concern for any negative outcomes? After the ride we have had, how couldn't you?

New Message
Please login to post a reply