Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

... Clearly they are very keen on doing something major in BC. So far GC hasn't worked out for them and I remember over the many years that a few people have said that SC would be built before GC. ...

Prospect, thankyou for presenting Galore Creek into todays excellent board discussion. Teck's 75% backin and 2013 drill program will contribute to their researching any synergies between the Galore and Schaft Creek properties. As noted months ago, NovaGold has stated its intention to divest itself of all or part of its 50%(?) holdings in Galore Creek. Having said that, to date they havent been successful, but having formed a joint corporation with Teck (Galore Creek Mining Corporation) to continue and advance development possibilities.; including this years drilling program. Teck has a long ways to go to make GC more attractive, but it would seem a wise business decision to determine those possible synergies keeping in mind what has so often been repeated on this board and by mining executives - copper will always be in demand and more and more its challenging to find quality properties. Also keep in mind Teck has other lands / holdings in the NW outside of GC and SC- so any implication of a 'district' should not be understated.

And Rapid & Hog, dont let some posters deter you from your contributions > i for one appreciate your comments and encouraging dialogue with other posters.

cheers and glta

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply