Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Re: I thought they had to make the production decision to proceed past 20 million? That is the way I read it, but I could be wrong? I also thought that after the production decision we could halt exploration. ----------------------------------------------------- Yes for the $60 million going directly to us (in three stages). But there is a second part which will allow us to unlock more of value by paying for subsequent exploration costs and with no dilution for us shareholders.... From the agreement: In addition, Teck will fund 100% of costs incurred prior to a production decision up to $60 million; Copper Fox's pro rata sphare of any pre-production costs in excess of $60 million will be funded by Teck and the direct cash payments payable to Copper Fox will be reduced by an equivalent amount, and Teck will fund any additional costs incurred prior to a production decision, if required, by way of loan to Copper Fox to the extent of its pro rata share, without dilution to Copper Fox's 25% joint venture interest.
New Message
Please login to post a reply