Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I read the SH blog and the SI blog and I chime in on this blog.

Been reading alot about our 25%.....highland vally just got up to 40 % bigger etc.

I believe that once Teck gets the drill results, they will make us an offer.... and the offer will be a good one. I think it will get good enough that Elmer and Ernesto will not refuse it.

Heres how ive been thinking about it lately.

lets say Teck offers (us) CUU 3 billion plus or what ever number that you may want to put on that. They give us a big enough buyout that any major will not even offer anything more than what Teck will pay for our 25%.

Teck then give us anouther 20 Million because there intention will be to build a mine. Since there is no date to build they can shelve CUU after they did a EA assessment and get hydro to the building site but not build a mine.

Now lets say that Teck still wants to mine out highland vally for the next couple of decades....I mean what do we care, we would have had a buyout and a nice one at that.

Teck would then retain CUU and everything else they have and no majors need to be involved.

I think this would still be very cheap for Teck in the long run.....after all Teck would have purchased CUU lock stock and barrel for cheap cheap cheap....even after paying us out what we will all be happy with.

That would in turn give Teck unlimited time to develope Shaft Creek when they want.

They can wait till the minerial prices go higher..(which we all know they will in time).

Then they can turn around and sell to a major on thier (TECK`S) clock....or sell highland vally and bring Shaft Creek into production mod.

OR

Keep both.

The more and more I think about it ....this seems like a possibility the route Teck might take...keeps every body happy.

Just thinking outloud folks....not to say this would happen..... but it could.

anyone else want to chime in on this line of thought?

Oct 25, 2013 09:07AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:26AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply