Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 25, 2013 08:46AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:07AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:26AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:30AM

Great post GY! I enjoyed reading that, and lets hope your right regarding Teck's plans.

My question is this, if you take into account the waste removal cost, the 171 MT as revenue generated ore, expand the pit shell to include the other minerals:

What is our current actual NPV realizing the above improvements? Can anyone discuss this without being scrutinized. Any engineers, geos, analysts, project managers out there.

Now attach another 2 billion tonnes (for example) from the East Paramount with a substantial increase to the mill production rate, lower operating costs, potential reduction in cost per pound of Copper to produce, higher metal prices: What would our new NPV look like?

I think once you remove the waste cost, and realize the 171 MT is mineralized ore that is generating profits, your 1.15 cash cost may turn negative? Or lower than $1.15 cash cost.

Oh, lets not forget about the "real options case" numbers which in the BFS stated $1382 M at 8% and $2665M (2 billion 665 million) at 5%. (Outdated now)

So update the BFS numbers with the above differences, the results are amazing. SC is going to be one of the biggest mines/deposits in the world.

http://www.investopedia.com/calculator/netpresentvalue.aspx

Play around with this calculator and see the numbers you get back. Very cool tool. Forget the BFS, that is old news.

New Message
Please login to post a reply