Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Oct 25, 2013 08:46AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:07AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:26AM
Oct 25, 2013 09:30AM

If I might add to that Golfyeti....now this is way out there...but here it goes.

A few months ago....I phoned Elmer and we chatted for about 40 minutes or so...I should have paid more attention....but I told Elmer that I believed that Teck was going to keep Galore Creek and Shaft Creek.

That would most likely quench Tecks thirst for copper for quite some time....I also went to say. Teck should build a rail road line and use a train to haul the consentrate.....I then laughed thinking boy that was really far out their.

Elmer told me, well ....there is a rail line that does go close???????I said what??

Now I cant remember how far away it was from Galore or Shaft....but for the millions of dollars it would take to get a rail road built.....would really help the EA .

It would really knock the numbers down for the trucking and in the long haul...road traffic etc....well it just might not be to far out in left field.

Canada Grant, if you read this....you have done numerous fly overs..... have you seen a rail line?

For some reason im thinking he said 10 kms away.

just putting it out there.

between Galore and Shaft creek....Teck would have no worries for years and years to produce copper.

New Message
Please login to post a reply