Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Re: Semi-OT: INK Research on Teck and Mining Overview

Question for the board. At what point does Copper Fox management need to publically address the decimated share price. The regulators will often force companies to issue NRs to expain any unusal movements in their stock. Wouldn't you think that a 95% drop, albeit steady declinces over a few years, would also require some public management assurances that nothing materially negative is going on.

Good question Golf! here's my take on it, I'm not sure that Copper Fox management needs to do anything unless they want to, yes the regulators will step in (useually the Exchange) only if there's unusual price movement or extreme volume with no news, yes we have a 95% drop in share price but I think we can all agree that this price drop has been a new adventure in Pain time wise, this would not send up any red flags to the exchange, on another note, the Venture capital market sentiment is the worst I've seen in my 25 years of knocking around this market, it reminds of the early nineties just before Bre-X and various other salt mines of that era, we can point the finger all we want at management but Market Sentiment is key, the retail sector will never be able to move our hundred and twenty million share float to a sustainable level, so we need Market sentiment to change or a major announcement, either one could turn share price, I'll guess a major announcement would halt trading....one can only hope!

Sep 25, 2014 03:07PM
Sep 25, 2014 04:33PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:13PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:25PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:26PM
Sep 25, 2014 07:05PM
Sep 26, 2014 01:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply