Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Agree completely Teck is the future driver for CUU shareprice in hte short and medium term.

Other projects are down the road and will add long term value (although on share price Copper Fox has made almost a double on the Carmax Investment). Other projects will require cash to develope and cash in hand right now is worth more then you can get for developing minerals. It is cheaper to buy pounds in the ground then develope them. Stupid but true. It won't be this way forever. This phantom surplus in copper is going to evaporate and new production is non existant but that a couple years down the road.

Copper Fox is stuck with Teck as a partner. Normally this is a great situation as Teck really is a choice partner. Unfortunately thier forray into Coal is not working out all that well right now. As a corporation, strategically Teck (like all majors) is in consolidation mode to conserve cash. Basically a corporate care and maintenace program waiting to see what happens in the world. The development money they have has gone to Fort Hills (Which shows that senior managment still is leaning toward energy over metals for future cash flows). So long as they are spending large sums at Fort Hills I would say it is less likely Schaft Creek will be moved ahead significantly. The deposit isn't going anywhere and Teck can start moving the project forward when it suits Teck. That could be next year or in 5 years. Long and short of it is that Teck will be moving the project forward at some point but that sure doesn't help CUU shareholders today.

I sold off most of my CUU this spring becasue I didn't believe there was any news to drive the stock upwards (The Carmax deal has been an excellent development but didn't give CUU any love). I gambled that I would be able to pick it up later a lower prices and so far that gamble looks to be working out. With a spin the wheels program going on at Schaft, a getting to know you program at Van Dyke there just was going to be nothing exciting this year.

Now that this year is over however I believe there are positives coming for CUU. A new work program will be made for Schaft Creek in about 6 months which could materially move the project forward, the getting to know you phase of Van Dyke is done and a plan to create a mine plan and economic assessment can begin, and an updated resource is in the works for Eaglehead allowing for the economic assessments to begin.

Finally we are one year closer to the turning of the copper markets back towards recognized deficits.

I am back on the accumulation trail now. I will be looking to end up with more shares than I held at the end of 2013 by mid 2015.

Sep 25, 2014 04:33PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:13PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:25PM
Sep 25, 2014 05:26PM
Sep 25, 2014 07:05PM
Sep 26, 2014 01:30PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply