Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Teck taking so long to "complete" the re update has gone from ridiculous to IMO, running interference. It's not in their best interest to have another co. nosing around with the intent of buying us out. and why would any co. waste their resources doing dd on the project when they know Teck can, thanks to the stupid, right of first offer part of the agreement, just step in and say, we'll take it at that price.

Fairness has nothing to do with this situation. it's hard nosed business. Teck will do whatever it can legally do to get our share at the lowest price possible and, they don't have to release any updates until they are complete, and they won't be complete until it's in their best interests to be finished. they've always indicated QB2 is in line before us and can apply their manpower to that project, or any of their other interests, to hold us back.

The only encouragement I see is the small recent PP which, may indicate, "something is in the works". 

I only hope it isn't more of my wasted logic, and dreaming of closure here........chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply