Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All I can think is that Chavez doesn't mentions Crystallex by name. It seems to me that I haven't heard any government official mention 'Crystallex' in any of their speach's, or press releases. I think Chavez is being very cautious when it comes to Crystallex. Too many loose mouths said things (threats?)that came about.

There can be no doubt that he is well aware that everything that transpires can be used in any eventual Arbitration case. If he pushes KRY out, or simpley takes over, he knows he will be embroiled in a case that highly favours Crystallex. I think realization and idealism will come head to head at some point, if it hasn't already.

He either has to decree the MOC null and void, take control of LC, and suffer the consequences of a onesided Arbitration case, OR, he has to take, in his opinion, the lesser of 2 evils, and allow Crystallex to partner with whom ever, or to sell out, with Chavez putting in writting that the permit will be granted.

IMO, this is the crux of the matter.

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply