Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I believe something has to break sometime in 2010. With the Russians owed $4B for arms and the Cninese owed billions in promises, these countries are not going to let Hugo's promises linger on and on and on. There will be no string-along with these countries. It is time to pay the piper and I think it will happen in 2010.

I believe the promise bt Hugo might be the GRZ property to China, because China wants the commodities GRZ has to offer, like copper and other base metals whilst the Russians are promised KRY because all they want is the gold. My wish is for the Chinese to mine the gold but I don't think that is in Hugo's mind.

Now in order for KRY property to be exploited, whoever takes it over, needs the mining equipment that is in storage in Houston warehouses. Mines need prefabricated infrustructure custom made based on the architecture of the overall mining plan. It's not as simple as going to Caterpillar and saying I want that backhoe and that frontend loader off the shelves. A company that mines LC has to build the mine from scratch which would take at least a year to assemble its parts before digging the first hole in the ground.

If KRY have to sell its equipment to out last Hugo I hope it doesn't sell it to RML, because to mine KRY they need that equipment now badly.

Give me $5 pps and anybody can have tie whole kit and kaboodle.

I think 2010 is the year and I hope we can do it.

Does anyone wonder with all the sh** going on that we are still at .35 CaD? Might be a good sign that we are holding at that price.

Good luck to all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply