Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Some of you may have noticed that I have been a bit antsy lately about the company's silence. I'm much better now because ancientdragon signed up yesterday, explained that he/she has been in this play for a month, but was still able to tell all of us what China is thinking with this deal, what Ve is thinking with this deal, and what KRY is thinking, that we shouldn't expect a big sp jump on the announcement (LOL, most of us just want an f'in announcement and we'll take our chances on sp!). Wow, that ancientdragon sure has a grasp of this whole thing. I feel so silly that it bothers me that the sp has now fallen to .38 from the .44 it was at the end of July. It's 11 days now so let's dismiss the "They are so close to being done that they don't want to waste time announcing an extension". That one has gone by the wayside folks. Hey KRY, update your loyal shareholders.

Aug 11, 2010 10:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply