New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Nov 10, 2010 11:40AM
Nov 10, 2010 12:18PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:03PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:10PM
Nov 10, 2010 02:05PM
Nov 10, 2010 05:38PM

Mtl gold makes some very good points and I also subscribe to a philosophy of questioning what is being said and analyzing it from a critical perspective. Investing requires a person to follow three basic tenants.

invest, delegate and monitor the results.

That means it is our responsibility to question management in our role as owners. Even when they are nice people and appear to have our best interests at heart they may in fact be outside their depth. I'm not suggesting the management here isn't capable, but I am beginning to have some of the very same doubts many of this companies owners have. If we just talk things pretty and don't ask the tough questions then we are letting ourselves down as owners!

The main questions are, why do we still only have one drill spinning? Core storage can't be the problem.....is it? .......if so, then buy 20 or 30 Sea Containers that are 40 feet long at 2 grand a pop and you can store all the core you want with the added benefit of not paying property tax on the units........I've built a 25,000 sq ft addition to my plant and installed a 15,000 sq foot negative 20f freezer in the time we have been discussing the core shack problems. Need a saw.....buy a saw.....need an operator......run an add....hire a guy!

......and

......why does this company need multiple months to half a year to get assay results when the other miners I own can get them in a matter of weeks?.....please don' t tell me there is a secret and magic way our core is sampled over that of other Jr's........that's nonsense! The other miners are showing results far higher than ours and doing it in a fraction of the time and they must also go through the very same processes dealing with the very same "busy" labs!

A friend of mine also has a few questions that go to a post discovery scenario, We might want to ask how a deposit like this can actually be mined. E.g., will they just pull all the mineralization out, even the unprofitable stuff, or are they going to have to constantly monitor head grade to determine where next to mine?

Because one problem with this is when there's a nuggety deposit, it's supposed to be impossible to predict where you should take your next ore. You can just pull out all the mineralization, but that means 90% of the time you're processing gravel and dirt.

A poisson distribution may indeed be mathematically accurate for determining average grade when averaged over the entire area, but it is complicated when you have to determine where to pluck out the ore so you can run your mill at a decent g/t.... .

Also if we seriously expect to be able to run an underground mine with a nuggety deposit, then what grades do we seriously expect to send to the mill in such a case? How are we going to actually find the nuggety part of the mineralization?

Please don't anyone tell me to be patient. I've built my company over 28 years by NEVER being patient. I push and shove and demand until I get results. If the people I have don't get them then I find myself someone who can. Patience is for school teachers waiting for summer break.

This is business...........not a coffee klatsch!.......as a hub leader this is difficult for me to write but I've had one PM to many asking questions you should ask management and this board not me. I'll take the hit and write it out, but everyone has an equal responsibility to hold our company to account.

............."having a bad day.....not so Positive Carry"

Nov 10, 2010 08:55PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:11PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:20PM
Nov 10, 2010 11:36PM
Nov 11, 2010 08:46AM
kim
Nov 11, 2010 12:02PM
Nov 12, 2010 08:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply