Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: Lack of critical thought? No Way ...more like Abundance of Critical Thought
Nov 10, 2010 11:40AM
Nov 10, 2010 12:18PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:03PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:10PM
Nov 10, 2010 02:05PM
Nov 10, 2010 05:38PM
Nov 10, 2010 08:55PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:11PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:20PM
Nov 10, 2010 11:36PM
Nov 11, 2010 08:46AM
kim
Nov 11, 2010 12:02PM

good evening to all:

going to a 2 drill program has not been necessary to this point in time. with one drill over the past year, we have accomplished more than any other explorer that i know of, particularly when considering a combination of share price appreciation and actual results showing a great profile of gold in the ground and a recent 43-101 compliant report.

yes we will have two drills operating when all the necessary prep work and back-up systems are in place which will ensure complete efficiency in operation at a level of double the production of core.

i have been in business since 14 years of age (at which time i sold homemade bread and golf balls on a country corner in niagara) ....to compare running a business and getting things done as an entrepreneur >>> to running a public company as a junior explorer: is absolutely unfair: as an example: GNH management has made the decision not to change labs ....they have very good reason for this which i will not discuss: however, to simply claim that to change labs is like changing a supplier in everyday business is a fantasy at best: suppliers of food, hardware, tech/software services, building supplies and many other services are light years away from the specialized service that assay labs provide: they are few in numbers generally and even more exclusive when it comes to the type of assays GNH requires.

as regards to our great nugget deposit: we do have an average grade thus far and there is absolutely no problem with the mining of this kind of deposit: goldex is doing just great ...as well, Osisko's Malartic is another great nugget deposit which is being milled and pouring gold bars. these two represent the exact same kind of deposit that GNH has: (of-course our deposit has the potential to be much larger!)

we must all realize that the most successful investor of all time, Warren Buffet, is only successful because he is patient. for those who do not have the patience, please sell me your shares.

on Buffet standards, if one considers how much we have accomplished over the last year, then one would not even require patience thus far in this story: relatively speaking as pertains to investment success and fundamentals as we have recently seen in our latest 43-101 report, who needs patience?? we are making very good progress.

again, if it's not fast enough for some ...please sell.

lastly, this board should never be used as a place to vent off steam when we may be having a bad day. ...if all posters did this at whim, then we would have chaos, perhaps more similar to stockhouse.

always open to challenges and creative suggestions which are made in fairness and with a balanced perspective... and Warren Buffet would expect no less.

cheers ....danny

Nov 12, 2010 08:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply