Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Re: Lack of critical thought? No Way ...more like Abundance of Critical Thought
Nov 10, 2010 11:40AM
Nov 10, 2010 12:18PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:03PM
Nov 10, 2010 01:10PM
Nov 10, 2010 02:05PM
Nov 10, 2010 05:38PM
Nov 10, 2010 08:55PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:11PM
Nov 10, 2010 10:20PM
Nov 10, 2010 11:36PM
Nov 11, 2010 08:46AM
kim
Nov 11, 2010 12:02PM

I would rather have to wait a few extra weeks and make sure the results are accurate than putting pressure on a lab with penalties for being late, which could potentially cause errors. This is not a normal type of business and this is not a normal period in the cycle of exploration. There is more exploration going on in Canada this year than ever before in the history of mining. There are only a certain number of labs qualified to perform the work, so we need to sit back and relax.

The interview with the Cowboy yesterday was very positive in my eyes and I'm 100% satisfied with what he said, and actually it's even more positive that he is not on the payroll when he said it. Bratty pointed out the similarities of our deposit to another which is being mined PROFITABLY in Quebec UNDERGROUND. Most of us here are in this because of the long-term potential we see in this opportunity. We would all love to see our SP jump crazy high really fast like ATC. We are way ahead of them in the work done and our time will come. All I want to know is do we have a mineable deposit and how much freak'in Gold do we have? I firmly believe we do have mineable Gold and as Mr. Tilsley said to me directly to my face, certain parts could be open pit and others underground. This is a very proud man and I think he wants this to be his most successful deposit in his geological career. Rushing a business plan can ulimately cause more harm than potential good and sitting around hoping for the big contract (strike hit) can leave you in limbo, GNH is doing neither. The company is progressing in a structured honest manner and we as Shareholders' should appreciate the direction which they have taken.

I remember reading once about these types of companies and one thing struck me and always stayed in my mind. You could have one of the best deposits, but if your Management Team is weak, you could lose everything. I believe our Management Team is strong and they are following a systematic growth plan which will benefit all Shareholders.

But what do I know, I'm only a skier with 25 years of business experience, and 48 years of skiing experience.

:) Skier

Nov 12, 2010 08:38AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply