Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Cockeral makes some valid points...tidbits.......
Jul 24, 2012 10:03PM
Jul 25, 2012 06:59AM

I dismiss in turn, your arrogant, dismissive dribble ....you don't get it GWR. You are not the self imposed manager and director and company intermediary here...waxing philosophic on morals and law and principles...even though you say Michel is a 'close friend'. Are you 'close friends' with anyone else in AUM? I'm surprised that as a professional in the investment industry that you pay so much attention to this site....several posts a day for years. You are a knowledgeable person concerning the markets then, and I presume you deal on a busiiness basis daily with many professionals in the investment industry. I'm retired but still it does take up time. In my view, as opposed to yours, is that you appear to attemtping dismissive-evasive maneuvers.

I request that you specifically explain. legally, how I attempted to 'indict' anyone. That sir, is just plain silly.To indict is to accuse or actually charge with a crime. In law it is a formal written charge presented by a grand jury on oath to the court as a basis for a trial of the accused...for God's sake!!! Talk about misreading and misdirecting. In essence you are attempting to intimidate me with some silly,, veiled threat that I could be in legal trouble. Get a grip.

Spell it out in very specific charges against me. Then charge me!!! Let's shine a light on thiis dismissive crap you are mumbling about 'questions'. I am not alone. And the 'revisionist' recollections of just exactly what I have said and how others may have been emotionally affected or have interpreted it your way rings very shallow. You are not the self appointed the 'chair' of this forum speaking for how others feel. As a professional involved in the markets you should know better. What's the rush? I'm beginning too get the impression I have really touched a raw nerve somehow.

Asking awkward questions is not making charges and you are very well aware of that. All questions can be readily answered and dismissed in writing by the Co., not filtered through you. I see you have already taken charge of intermediary between the co. and this forum as you have presented 'your' selective list to them. Is it 'professional'? What do others ere think aboout giving yoo full control???? Maybe you can include what Munsign and many others may be wondering....to quote: ""Trust, but verify" ... I for one, want all the board members affiliations with all their brokers and financial intermediaries made public, as well as any transactions of AUMN stock in the last 2 years scrutinized. I also would want many eyebrows raised if an inordinate number of options were issued and given at $2.50 a share to board members, and rights offerings were not offered to existing stockholders, if the stock were to drop to that level." It's what others here reallly think, not just what you think. What are the answers to these valid questions? ...and that goes for any other JPM/PM.

I, by the way, and contrary to your perceptions i have never thought I was right about many things..and have apologized in the past for being in error. That' why tough questions need to be asked about many subjects...as per above. ...in order that investors are thoroughly iinformed.

Your dam right "we have all sufferd in Golden". You say management has sufferd too, but they get well compensated by the shareholders so it's about time their feet got held to the fire by the long suffering 'losers' here.

Again, it is not up to me to take this on...it is up to all those who may be motiivated to do it. If they choose not to, that is their choice.

I have expressed my opinion unless otherwise provoked.

New Message
Please login to post a reply