Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Cockeral makes some valid points...tidbits.......
Jul 24, 2012 10:03PM
Jul 25, 2012 06:59AM

Where do you get this stuff from, I can only believe your anger has blinded you completely, I never said nor represented anything as you suggest and your mind is simply making things up now to try and suit your argument which was originally mis-interpreting what Sinclair meant and being very accusatory in your verbage regarding Golden management. I am in complete support of asking hard questions to management of Golden or any other company for that matter including regulators, politicians, etc., and stated quite clearly in my original post that they probably would welcome this although I don`t know this for sure. I have not mis-directed in anyway in my commentary and can`t possibly be clearer or more concise. I will not let you away with mis-representation or back tracking no matter how much you try and I will take what ever time is required because this stuff is important to me and others.

BTW, I never said I sent anything to Golden management and for the record I didn`t send in the questions but someone else did. I also am not good friends with anyone presently associated with Golden. Wrong once again on two accounts as with most of your diatribe so far. You assume way too much and make many suggestive comments and accusations about many peolpe, including me. The only nerve you have touched with me is about common decency for all including the posters on this board and Golden management, you are a true reincarnation of McCarthyism type tactics. You seem on a hunt for someone to hang and blame, anyone will seem to do, yesterday it was Golden management and Baba and today it`s me, tomorrow it could be anyone else on this board or who knows who else, maybe some of the leaders in this sector like Murphy or Embry, Sprott or Sinclair.

I am about done with your wild assertions and ranting nonsensical make believe assumptions and want no part of your assertions that I charge you with something, what is that and where did this come from, this is luny toons type stuff. You have done enough in my view to well support the suggestions by Baba and now I have to agree with his assessment. What others think is up to them but certainly I have as much right to try and reflect the view of investors in this sector as you and probably much more skin in the game. So if you have earned the right as I agreed, I have more than earned the right.

New Message
Please login to post a reply