Free

I moved this over from the Discussion Forum.  I am aware recently of a "situation" that has developed again here on the Agoracom.com LAC Hub.  I believe that this Hub is a target for malicious attack by someone from TOB.  I won't go into all the details on that belief, but if I am correct then that person from TOB has changed tactics recently and now is trying to undermine individual members of this Hub by filing bogus complaints.

I am not naming the individual of whom I suspect because I may be wrong in my assertion as to who it is on the one hand, more importantly and on the other hand it would be a violation of Rule #2 for me to specify any individual by name in a detrimental status.  I won't violate Rule #2 because that would play right into the hands of this person from TOB.  If I am correct, and I believe I am, this person will stop at nothing to destroy this Hub.

OK, I have outlined what I perceive to be the problem.  It would be up to individual members to decide on whether they believe this malicious activity is actually occuring here vs if it is just a figment of my overactive imagination.  I believe that in time every member here will come to the same conclusion that I have if these attacks on individual members continue unabatted.

So, what to do about this if you feel you have been unjustly attacked by anyone here on this Hub?

The answer is simple:  File an appeal to the Agoracom Administrator for the Agoracom Lithium Americas Hub.  State your case and send it to the following address:

https://agoracom.com/contact

If anyone files a bogus "Violation" complaint against you then please appeal that complaint and state in specific terms why you believe that complaint should be dismissed as not verified as a legitimate "Violation".

I don't think that these bogus complaints are going to stop.  I would love to be wrong, but knowing the individual who is behind this just convinces me that more attacks are on the way and can be directed against any of the reputable members here on this Hub.  

One best strategy is to limit your posts to honest and defensible opinion and factual material.  Document as much as possible.  Don't go out of your way to promote division and controversy.  That doesn't mean that you should just go with the flow.  If you genuinely have an opinion that is contrary to the majority on a particular matter then go ahead and post that opinion, just observe the 6 Rules and maintain respect for your fellow members who may or may not agree with your opinion.

The less this Hub resembles TOB in content the more secure this Hub is for a long and successful future.  On the other hand, the more we resemble the outrageous excesses of TOB then the less likely this board will have a future.   Just my opinion.

Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply