Free
Apr 19, 2021 02:26PM

Hopefully, this is the last update on this thread.  At least for a while.  In regards to the ability of a "Hub Leader" to delete a specific post on his/her own:  it appears that ability is either time limited and/or review limited.  I recently attempted to delete a specific post at the request of the author of the post and it was after I had already reviewed the post once without any attempt on that occasion to remove the post.  Going back to that post, one that will be unspecified in this note, I discovered that the icon for "Delete" was not available to me so that I no longer could delete the post.

I am not mentioning this problem in order to draw attention to the specific post in question.  My reason for mentioning this is, on the contrary, only to focus on the limited power that a "Hub Leader" has to delete a member's post.  Apparently it is either time limited/limited to the first observation of the post or both.  At any rate, after a certain time has passed or after an initial review by the Hub Leader it is out of their hands to "Delete" the post directly.  Then the matter has to be referred to the Agoracom Administrator either by the Hub Leader or the author of the post or both.  The only other way to have that post removed is for someone to file a complaint of a "Violation" of the 6 Rules against the author of the post.

Just one more discovery of the "process" involved if/when someone desires to have a post deleted for any reason, whether they are the author of the post, a Hub Leader or someone complaining of a "Violation" ( real or perceived ).

New Message
Please login to post a reply