Free
Apr 19, 2021 02:26PM

I don't question your priority, Pavel.  That being said, the other issues still has its own importance.  Posts that are under "Process" are flagged by the Agoracom Administrator.  Your post was initially so flagged and later it was deleted.  I am assuming here that you could also see that flag that was noted by Agoracom Administration.  As a "Hub Leader" it is possible, I suppose, that I would have the flag show up on my screen and not yours, but I have not been advised of that possibility by the Administration.  If neither you nor any other member here saw that flag adjacent to your initial post then I would like to know about it.  I have moved forward on the assumption that the flag was there for all to see.

I have posted information for anyone, not just you, who believes now or at sometime in the future that a post of their own has been deleted or is in danger of deletion without just cause then they can pursue the issue by contacting Agoracom in order to secure a review of information supporting their own claim about the legitimacy of their post. 

My intent was only to provide information.  It would still be up to the individual to pursue the situation or to accept an unchalenged claim of "Violation" by another member of Agoracom and do nothing in response.  Of course, if the person claiming that a "Violation" of the 6 Rules has occured and that violation is, in fact, patently a clear violation then I would not encourage anyone to profess their innocence when reality is contrary to such claim.  I believe I made the circumstance quite clear in my previous post as to when I believe a member should seek to provide exculpatory information to the Agoracom Administrator.  No sense in seeking remediation if you are guilty of a violation of the 6 Rules in the first place.  

Back to the priority.  LAC management has enumerated some milestone events for this year that should be coming up.  I absolutely concur that it is time for them to do some PR work and publish information about the achievement of those milestones.  Management seems to be silent about the precipitous downward slide in the share price.  Silence isn't always "Golden".  In the current instance it has been dramatically just the opposite.   Continued silence by management will not reverse the current downslide of the LAC share price.  I am pretty sure they already know that point.  What they are willing to do about is the question.  Okiedo

New Message
Please login to post a reply