Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: question for the board, looking for the most logical answer, let's see who h

Re: question for the board, looking for the most logical answer, let's see who h

posted on May 10, 2007 08:25PM
option 1- Swartz must want to get rid of the warrants... pocketing hard cash now, before any possible negative Markman outcome.. but that means someone else out there has supreme confidence in the Markman/trial outcome, to accumulate so much... who would actually know more than Swartz.. but who would have more confidence than Swartz?

option 2- Swartz is being asked by PTSC/TPL to be compliant and get rid of the warrants, pocket these millions of dollars in doing so, so PTSC has clean books.. it's being done in a controled way so share price is not driven into the ground. Clean books open up PTSC to merger & a big board, and to be taken seriously by investment firms...

Who would have the confidence in the MMP to warrant (no pun intended) such an outlay of cash to accumulate all these millions of shares?? TPL obviously, but I still don't know how they have the cash to pull it off. Swartz himself.. converting selling and buying.. thru mult offshore accts to avoid having to file w/ SEC (don't even know if that's possible, but I'd bet it can be done)... tens of millions of shares being 'coverted on a cashless basis'. Sony.. 'strategic' move that benefits PTSC... they've done their homework and know a sure thing. Other MMP licensees.. step right up and get your 20 million shares. General Atlantic Grp.. probably not because the re-exam would have to be a ruse. Hedge funds. The Mafia.. they know they can buy the jury.

ttccrr... you may be right about TPL, but I speculate it's either Swartz, or TPL & Swartz together, especially inlight of how confident they were at the ASM.... or MMP licensees each grabbing their 20 mil shares....

Would Swartz or TPL allow another entity to solely accumulate so many shares of the MMP??

that's as good as I can do, with info I have

May 13, 2007 05:28AM

May 13, 2007 11:33AM

May 13, 2007 11:42AM

May 13, 2007 02:16PM

May 13, 2007 02:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply