Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

May 13, 2007 05:28AM

May 13, 2007 11:33AM

May 13, 2007 11:42AM
Along with Pohl being perplexed.. if in fact it is Swartz' who is accumulating as per my speculation earlier:

Who would have the confidence in the MMP to warrant (no pun intended) such an outlay of cash to accumulate all these millions of shares??  TPL obviously, but I still don't know how they have the cash to pull it off.  Swartz himself.. converting selling and buying.. thru mult offshore accts to avoid having to file w/ SEC (don't even know if that's possible, but I'd bet it can be done)... tens of millions of shares being 'coverted on a cashless basis'.  Sony.. 'strategic' move that benefits PTSC... they've done their homework and know a sure thing.  Other MMP licensees..  step right up and get your 20 million shares...

ttccrr... you may be right about TPL, but I speculate it's either Swartz, or TPL & Swartz together, especially inlight of how confident they were at the ASM.... or MMP licensees each grabbing their 20 mil shares....

If the accumulator is indeed Swartz (and he is accumulating in such a way as to not have to file w/ SEC due to % ownership).. Pohl probably does not want to know anything about it and hence is perplexed..

jmo/spec about one possible senario explaining why Pohl would be perplexed and why Swartz would prefer clean books & shares instead of warrants

May 13, 2007 02:16PM

May 13, 2007 02:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply