Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Aug 08, 2007 09:03AM

i agree 100% with Ron regarding the marketing.  The point most seem to be missing is this would be a directed marketing campaign aimed at those willing to take risks for the rewards.  there is nothing in the stock market without risks.  i get as many as 5 calls a day from companies marketing oil, energy, movie production etc, all asking if i would be interested in investing for the "potential of large rewards".  i dont view these as pump and dump....maybe some would but i do not.  there is a lot to tell with this company to the right groups.  all the positives and the negatives could be disclosed.  even if the marketing provides no immediate results, the PTSC name and story would be out there and when something postive for PTSC comes along the story is not so new in the investment world.  why on earth would patriot hire these PR firms and pay them monthly for doing nothing.  If there is no story to be told then why are we paying these companies?  the current bod is a weak group with no track history of "results".  PTSC needs a group willing to move the company forward.  the only reason i see for not marketing this company is that the lackluster bod does not want a spotlight on them because they have accomplished very little with the millions of dollars they have received to date.  they collect monthly checks and have generous options......things need to change sooner rather than later or we will be just another mismanaged penny stock.

glta, teremoto

Aug 08, 2007 09:34AM

Aug 08, 2007 09:51AM

Aug 08, 2007 09:55AM

Aug 08, 2007 10:11AM

Aug 08, 2007 10:22AM

Aug 08, 2007 10:24AM

Aug 08, 2007 12:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply