Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Nov 29, 2007 08:24AM
Nov 29, 2007 08:27AM

Re: SGE1 - Milestone

in response to by
posted on Nov 29, 2007 08:44AM

Here.  And I don't recall a single time (though I'm not familiar with many - especially sense it's a pretty rare thing) where there was consideration for non-domestic markets.

I'll just say that I'll be extremely surprised if we get a PR during normal US trading hours without a halt, or at all actually.  It'll be just before or after the US markets open/close IMO.

Your question prompts thoughts about any PR issued during non-US trading hours.  But they are the norm, especially for truly big news.  Financials virtually always come after the bell for all companies - even those that are foreign-based.  And yup, the foreign exchanges get the first shot.  But there is a reason why this is the norm.  And we IMO will conform to the norm, because I believe there are negative potential consequences for doing otherwise.

Put another way, why do virtually all companies release financials during non-US trading hours?

But hey, if a PR came out right now, I'd be the last to complain!  LOL

SGE

Nov 29, 2007 08:49AM
Nov 29, 2007 09:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply