Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I am very troubled by the information on Mr. Moore's website.. I'm not.Ease
Apr 04, 2009 01:36PM
Apr 04, 2009 07:23PM
Apr 04, 2009 10:54PM

Apr 04, 2009 11:11PM

Apr 04, 2009 11:14PM

Ease,

IMO you are correct. Again as details are slowing coming forth we all can see that the common factor in the problems with PTSC stock price, Moore etc.,. is TPL's insistence on controling every aspect of the process. And what is ironic, as we are now seeing come to light, they themselves own nothing of MMP portfolio. They were granted permission to license only. Talk about an alpha dog or what? A smart guy like Lecky and his own personality is his downfall, a genus like Moore and his common sense fails him. If it wasn't all so serious to so many people it would be laughable!! I bet all these companies that should have been paying billions of dollars to us have been sighing in relief, writing their little checks, and LTA'sO. Whatever else happens TPL has got to go.

Apr 05, 2009 07:11AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply