Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 15, 2009 02:07PM

In my opinion, with the possible exception of Avot, this report centers on technologies and markets that are outside of our core strength, that being secure data exchange in the healthcare and public safety markets. The report focuses on the telecommunications industry and its related voice and data areas, in which Patriot does not offer any relevant solution within its product lineup. Cloud computing, though becoming a strong reality, is something Patriot is not positioning itself to compete in; we do not have products that are applicable there.

Avot, on the other hand, does have a relevant product and service that could benefit from the surge in the multimedia component already deeply embedded in this user-driven market.

NuPower is a long shot for any real return, in my opinion, and I would be surprised to see NuPower become a contributor to Patriot's bottom line regarding revenue generation.

I could be wrong, but I believe Patriot is focusing on specific targets as identified in the information provided on the new PDSG website. Based on my research and experience, that approach has a much higher potential for success than trying to compete in the already saturated markets addressed in this report.

Cheers,

DG

Jun 16, 2009 08:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply