Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 15, 2009 02:07PM

Re: Openenheimer Industry Update -

posted on Jun 16, 2009 10:26AM

I would like to expand on that thought. The linchpin in our particular situation, IMO, is credibility. At this point in the market place many companies have seen their credibility called into question, whether right or wrong. We all know PTSC certainly has a "perceived" problem in this area. The CNET blog last year proved that point. The market is based on expectations as we all know. At this juncture it appears that the expectations for Patriot to succeed are either very low or perhaps the credibility issue is still rearing it's ugly head. My personal opinion is that we are experiencing a combination of both. PDSG will have to demonstrate their ability to capture a contract. We need tangible information that investors can really wrap their minds around. I would say having buyers standing in line, as you say, would certainly be a great start. I understand the CDX platform offers a unique capability. First mover advantage can only play out if you have the ability to quickly react, market and see it all the way through the supply chain. We have to hope that HP is giving this their full attention and not just another side project, of which they have many. I said "credibility" was the linchpin, I would also like to add "HP" in there.

Jun 16, 2009 08:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply