Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Re "Credibility" ..yes, credibility of the technology and of leadership..fut
Jun 15, 2009 02:07PM

"Is it safe to assume, then, that you don't think everything is hunky dory in PTSC land?"

No, it is not safe to assume that. I was simply heading off the inevitable "look at the shareprice" argument.

I have seen nothing, read nothing, heard nothing, to make me think that things at ptsc are not just fine. There is a disconnect between the SP and where the company is from an operating standpoint IMO. I believe the 10k, due in August, will be very telling as to ptsc's strength. Crossflo alone will not get us to a reasonable sp level. We still need significant revs from the MMP. With all the signings in the 4th quarter I believe we will either surprise a lot of people to the good side, or we will be dead. One $260k(?) signing could be a fluke. Six "flukes" in a quarter would be very telling IMO.

Jun 16, 2009 08:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply