Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Jun 15, 2009 02:07PM

Yes, you are correct that we are involved with NuPower on the patent level, and I do not expect licensing of their patented technology to occur for some time, if it does at all, in my opinion. There are many companies concentrating on the design and manufacturing of low power FETs, but I have not yet found one that offers the post production programmability that NuPower's does (admittedly I have not scoured the world over to determine if, in fact, NuPower's approach is purely unique). Still, my opinion is that until the market realizes an advantage to using NuPower's technology over their current low power device choices, there will not be a wide-spread demand for it. This is why I see NuPower, and Patriot's involvement at the patent assignment and potential licensing aspect, as something that may develop positively in the future, but for now is relegated as a back burner item in my mind.

Jun 16, 2009 08:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply