Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 09, 2009 08:22PM
Sep 10, 2009 12:19PM
Sep 10, 2009 02:13PM

"Hmmm... if this issue has been "constantly" raised on the cusp of good news, then there must have been a "constant" stream of good news items as well. Where did they go? Not only did I miss them but the SP seems to have missed them as well"

So you didn't think that the Markman results were good news, or the fifty or so sigings were good news? How about PDSG on a GSA contract schedule? Or Baroni's possible involvement? And I guess recertification would not be good news? (which will probably trump them all)

Not at all saying this is the case, but, using your logic, maybe what I referred too was the reason the SP is low. Which incidentually isn't the case, though it certainly doesn't help the cause.

We all know why the SP is low, do we have to keep hashing these things out over and over? If you don't like the board then do something constructive about it. Whinning here is not going to do anything. How many people here are ready to try and overthrow the Board of Directors? And why is that? Because most just want to see the share price appreciate to the point that they can make a profit and leave. First rule of investing....don't fall in love with a company. Make your profit and leave. Some here want to re-create the company. Be on the inside negoiations to make this a better company. You know what? Fill out an application and work for the company if you are that interested. I am just interested in making a profit, pure and simple. I hope they do well, because their technology has been stolen, but that as far as I care. I just want to make a profit. I am not interested in company re-building. I don't own enough shares to effect change. I don't care about change. I just want to make a profit. Did I buy this stock because I wanted to cause a change in direction? I don't think so. My aspirations don't take the high road. When the company gets thru all this reexam process and starts making money, and if PDSG takes off then the Board issues will be resolved. Right now the Board doesn't do anything. They are not the main reason the S/P is low. When we see some Fujitsu size signings the S/P price will soar, as it did before, Did the Board have anything to do with that? And when we were all disappointed with the amount of the Sony signing....did the Board have anything to do with that?

GLTAMTLL

JMOfWIW

Sep 11, 2009 12:11PM

Sep 11, 2009 12:31PM
Sep 11, 2009 02:00PM
Sep 11, 2009 02:20PM
Sep 11, 2009 05:21PM
Sep 11, 2009 07:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply