Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Why .."the S/P price will soar, as it did before" .. teremoto
Sep 09, 2009 08:22PM
Sep 10, 2009 12:19PM
Sep 10, 2009 02:13PM
Sep 11, 2009 12:11PM

Sep 11, 2009 12:31PM
Sep 11, 2009 02:00PM
Sep 11, 2009 02:20PM
Sep 11, 2009 05:21PM
Sep 11, 2009 07:10PM

you really are a rather dim bulb. since you want to post in an agressive tone....i guess i can respond in kind. Why is it crap that i believe in the product and not the group that has managed to screw it up. I invested in a company with an engineering staff and product development. not this thing the BOD has turned PTSC into. The BOD has turned PTSC into a shell as they drained every damm nickel from the company. Check the financials....what happened to all the cash steve. what happened to the control of the MMP? what happened to our outstanding shares. what happned to our investment in an ADR. what happned to our engineering core. well if you cant get it.....the BOD did this and the reason is greed, not business smarts or to move PTSC forward.

RG is/was the only real CEO brought in. the others were (IMO) seat warmers while the BOD unleashed there plan of sucking PTSC dry. the market/investors are smart enough to see this and that is why (IMO) no positive news moves the stock. that is why a BOD change is so important. call it whining....i call it reality. You play the fiddle.....rome burns...you say the emperor is clothed.....reality....buck naked.

i call myself a long.....i could care less what your opinion is of me. My concern is my underwater investment to due poor managment.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply