Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...

And who will that be? How can you seriously post that. When they hired Mr. Goerner everyone talked about how our day in the sun had arrived. That little 'ole Patriot Scientific now had the ability to attract big time talent like Rick. Jim Turley a well respected author in the technology field and Rick Goerner former head of a billion dollar division. How many competent, well rounded and skilled professionals do you think Patriot has at it's disposal? Who will stick their necks out knowing the companies been through 4 CEO's in the last 5 years? This stinks from the top down. I don't know what's coming down the pike, but I don't like it. You cannot expect a company to keep starting and stopping midway through the process and actually achieve meaningful progress. There now only two ways to describe Patriot Scientifics board of directors:

1) We have a group of people that have knowingly fleeced investors for years. They have continued to get fat with no intentions of moving this thing forward. They merely make changes once the song has ended, buying themselves more time at the trough.

or

2) We have a group of people who truly want success for everyone, however, through years of bad decisions have proven they are not qualified, nor do they possess the ability to handle this level of responsibility. As they have clearly been out maneuvered or manipulated by outside influences.

Pick your poison. Neither bode well with me.

BOD
Oct 10, 2009 01:27AM
Oct 10, 2009 11:49AM
Oct 10, 2009 01:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply