Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...

I couldn't agree more with Rare's post - sums it up in a nutshell. Whether this whole sad tale is a standard OTC scam, hideous incompetence or a twisted combination of both is pretty much irrelevant - the end result is the same.

Our 'trustees' (!) cannot hire a CEO who can be allowed or trusted to manage this shambles, as no-one of any repute would touch this now with a 5-foot pole. Only a thief or an idiot could reconcile the history of this outfit with his own personal integrity, and such a man will not be allowed to run the show unless he's on a very tight leash. Therefore we get another 'Turley', and the 3 amigos are in charge again. Whoo-de-fricken-do. At least Dan Lecrone must be a happy man tonight (it's an ill wind, and all that jazz...). I cannot see any way forward for PTSC from this position - we are about to entrust our next $100 million to the same guys that pissed the last $100 million against a wall, and dropped the PPS by 95% in the process.

Regardless of the patents & the potential & the 100's of millions of dollars (and oustanding shares) & Judge Ward & the USPTO & blah blah blah, I know now in my heart that this game is over, for me at least. I no longer believe that this company will ever amount to anything other than a standard penny-play swing-and-flip. Is truly a shame, as it really could have been something, it could have been a contender...

S

BOD
Oct 10, 2009 01:27AM
Oct 10, 2009 11:49AM
Oct 10, 2009 01:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply