Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...
BOD
Oct 10, 2009 01:27AM

Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...

posted on Oct 10, 2009 07:03AM

I agree. Many capable replacements out there. This should not have an affect on the SP one bit. Has nothing to do with revenues comming in at the moment.

It may have caught us off guard but does not change anything except for who walks through the doors at Patriot HQ on Monday morning. A few less people for a couple weeks.

Sell your shares if this scares you. I am waiting for a pull back to add. Sell just when revenues are just about to significantly increase. Ya, that makes sense.

This will all be water under the bridge just as it was when Turley was let go. Most complained here when that happened, but cheered the hiring of RG because of his experience. We do not know the exact reason for RGs release, we can only speculate, which is a normal reaction. He was probably close to making us a successful company and the BOD did not want to happen. Ya thats it. Or maybe he was showing up drunk for work a couple times a week. We will never know the real reason.

Oct 10, 2009 11:49AM
Oct 10, 2009 01:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply