Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...fungo.

Re: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...fungo.

posted on Oct 10, 2009 12:01AM

Well let me ask you this, at what point and whom, do we hold responsible for the list of people that are no longer present? They gave Mr. Goerner the unenviable task of building an operating company shackled with a lack of capital. If the man had burned through $20 million with no results I'd be the first in line to say good bye. Do you realize how much he spent? It's literally chicken scratch next to the money they blew on NOTHING, no tangible asset other then the same old song and dance about Swartz being out of the picture. Everyone here still seems to think PDSG has value. Why, because they believe every word in a PR that was drafted by, guess who? How can you, or anyone else for that matter, honestly state that your here for the MMP? Investors won't be coming back just because licensing revenue returns. Investors will come back when they see an operating company. Supposedly the very task Goerner was chosen for. Is the BOD looking for a quick fix? If that's the case, those idiots had $30+ million dollars that could have purchased a small profitable revenue stream. They could have invested it in Mcdonald's franchises for all I care. Atleast it would have provided revenue.

I'm not looking for the S/P to fall and have never stated that in any post. I'm getting sick thinking of what may transpire Monday if those idiots don't have positive news waiting to temper the angst. We need full disclosure like Patriots never seen. The board needs to have a highly detailed report ready for Monday explaining exactly what's transpired and why we've arrived at this point. You keep saying your here for the MMP revenue. I've heard that crap for years now. I was too until the licensing virtually stopped and the fees were reduced to dry cleaning bills. I don't know how many times this has to be discussed, the MMP revenue won't mean a damn thing if the people overseeing it don't know how to manage it. They hired Pohl, Turley and Goerner. I get sick and tired of talking about the BOD but do you see any other commonality involved? So an accountant, doctor and Swartz's right hand man are all more business savy then all those before them? Interesting.

BOD
Oct 10, 2009 01:27AM
Oct 10, 2009 11:49AM
Oct 10, 2009 01:50PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply