Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Dys..Mag.. don't assume I haven't "helped". What I want is a public -- biajj

Your response is fair enough and well taken. Not to speak for SGE (he is certainly able to do so on his own) it appears that he is "testing the waters" so to speak. If I were going to make that committment I would first want to gauge the committment of those who would pledge their votes - akin to March of Dimes walkers / runners..if you don't get enough sponsors / support you may take your name off the roster. I have no reason to believe that those who have put their hat in the ring will not go the distance if given the proper support . Is this blind faith on my part? Partly, but based on what I have heard from those who have thrown their hat in the ring..I don't question their committment level (kind of like questioning ones "patriotism" if you pardon the pun)..as their goal should be aligned with ours.

Aug 06, 2010 07:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply