Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The MMP is simply IP, NOT a tool for corporate espionage or welfare-LL
Sep 04, 2012 02:00PM

The point being is nobody knows what really happened or happens. I wish someone would have told me 4 years ago that the PTO reexamination "victories" that were supposed to be the impetus to a massive wave of licensing was just the beginning of another long wait for another event and so on and so on. 20-20 hindsight doesn't help much. Are we another year away from a meaningful license being signed ?? Are the infringers backed into a corner enough that they might decide to actually purchase a license? Seems with the amount of money spent on litigation that they could have signed for pennies on what they have spent so far. I guess when the attorneys are making the $$ why stop arguing even if they know they are infringing. They might be able to milk another couple million out of these deep pocket companies.

GL

New Message
Please login to post a reply