Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: SGE1 / Re: The MMP is simply IP, NOT a tool for corporate espionage or
Sep 04, 2012 02:00PM

Wow! LOLOL. Don't sell your self short about knowin' nuttin', You really are sometin'! As usual, you shoot first, aim later. Get over yourself! The MOU comment was NOT directed at you or any ONE person in particular. It was about the parallel thread to the current Apple thread that posters are holding out the hope there has to be more to the eye than what there really is. Your protestations to the contrary simply reinforce the ego observations others have made about you.

And based on your history of misinterpreting issues, I don't have the time nor the inclination to educate you on the rest. My post regarding the $18-$20M was based on info in the court record and was posted in that post from distant memory. And while revisiting the issue last night, I don't believe it's the accurate final number Apple paid. I believe that is closer to $5M-$9M total as I've posted in the past.

That being said, my post doesn't contradict my conclusions past and present that the MMP portion of the Apple license had to be less than $7.44M and was likley around $5M. That comes from what I saw in court documents. So I'm not sure what your complaint is aside from your ego internalizing the MOU comment, and you seeing red to the point you HAD to throw down, lol. Me think thou doth protest too much comes to mind.

The rest of your post is chest-thumping bunk. If you are interested, go read the record. If you're not, post your nonsense as you wish. Your posting history has done more to decieve, and misdirect than me misremembering the license fee range in one post, lol. BTW, if you did your research you'd know exactly where the $18-$20M figure came from and it should chap your arse all the more that our BOD and TPL have allowed Apple in the MMP tent for such a pittance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply