Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 04, 2012 02:00PM

BTW, I do get what you suggest re: the possibility (probability per your research that I haven't seen) that the total value of the Apple license is much greater than $5M, and that only some ~$5M was for the MMP.

I've already been trying to contact Cliff this week with a couple of suggestions, without success so far (he's been unavailable/busy). But since there is so much angst and discussion on this now old subject, I will ask some questions with the thought that the info, if shared, is not "tradeable" because it is now ancient history, and with the hope that the associated litigation has progressed to a point, with all the related disclosures, that I might get some answers.

If I get any, I will share - even if I'm wrong! LOL

Actually, since you are so intimately familiar with my posting history, how many times have I NOT cheerfully admitted when I have been proven or effectively argued to be wrong about anything? Ever? Heck, I've even pointed out my own errors without any prompt. If my "ego issue" were anything like what you and others suggest, I'd still be arguing that there's still the possibility of something coming from the J3! LOL That plus my old sign off "I KNOW nuttin'!" would have been "I KNOW EVERYTHING!". LOL

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply