Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: FutTheWuk / Re: toooldtofly - Illogical board participation / Re: Illogical
Sep 19, 2012 03:40PM
Sep 20, 2012 05:22PM
Sep 20, 2012 06:09PM
Sep 20, 2012 06:19PM
Sep 20, 2012 06:33PM
Sep 20, 2012 06:47PM

Hmmm...... To you, twisting seems to be anything that proves you're logic incorrect. There's no twisting in my last post.

Maybe you need to read up on investing a bit more. Have you ever heard of asset allocation? If not, look it up. You might learn something.

Also, are all "risky" investments, "bad" investments? What's a "good" investment? Is GM a bad investment? Is Apple a good investment? 4 years ago, was the answer the same as it is today? What happens if Apple drops back down to $500. Would it then be considered a bad investment? Is it a risky investment? Hmmm... you seem to have answers and abilities that relatively few in the world have ever claimed. Please enlighten us more so we can cash in on the wisdom. Now, please return to the asset allocation portion of this post and repeat.

Additionally, you imply facts that are not in evidence! lol. Where in my posting do I ever state that I keep "putting money in" PTSC? I simply have provided you reasons for not to selling what I have already invested. Maybe you've never played roulette, but to clarify, typically, you'll "buy in" for a certain amount and receive the equivalent in chips (PTSC shares) when you sit down at a table, say for example with $200. Just as with the stock market, you may win some hands, and lose some hands and be up or down. In the PTSC roulette analogy, I'm down, but it doesn't mean that if I keep playing, I keep "putting money in" as you say. My $200 in initial buy in is what's at risk. To sell my PTSC shares now, would be akin to "cashing in" my chips at the roulette table while still down. Considering my options at this point, I'd rather keep my initial investment in play, and point out the bad behavior of the dealer, ESPECIALLY, if he continues it, that's all.

No deflection on Apple. I have seen it in public court documents. No need for me to do anything more on it any more so than for Obama to hand deliver his birth certificate to me. It was publicly revealed, and confirmed. Good enough for me. If you want to continue to doubt, have at it.

Sep 20, 2012 11:13PM
Sep 21, 2012 08:07AM
Sep 21, 2012 09:08AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply