Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Why TPL and Alliasence need to be removed from control of MMP licensing

"I'm in total agreement Biajj and I'm sure almost every other legitimate shareholder would be too but you haven't mentioned HOW this is to be accomplished. How do we separate ourselves from our 50% partner in a legal and legitimate way? I'd LOVE for it to occur but I haven't a clue as to how we can accomplish this. Any thoughts?"

Solution: Vito Corleone to Tom Hagen - "Make him an offer he can't refuse"..lol

This may be the time for PTSC's Godfather to step in and have a serious conversation with Lecky and explain the advantages of receding from the picture and conceding operational control of the licensing process. Perhaps he may be given "Figurehead" status, with no real negotiating authority, in return for a greater percentage of overall licensing revenue accruing from higher licensing revenue actually received from a different licensing group (Otteson, maybe)?...He will likely scoff at such a proposal, hubris, however, he is under great creditor pressure due to his BK. I would think the outside Creditors would be greatly in favor of just such a Proposal. Teaming up with PTSC & the Godfather, the outside Creditors may be able to bring sufficient pressure, in order, for Lecky to see the "Light", sotospeak.

In other NEWS: Tigers Win !! Tigers Win !!!...GGGGRRRRRReat !..WooooWoooo!

Verlander DEALING...Sets All Time Major League record of 30 Straight shutout innings against 1 team - Oakland. Miggy jacks one out !!. Boston HERE WE COME !!!!.....Should be a GREAT series..... Virt

Oct 11, 2013 01:45PM
Oct 11, 2013 01:52PM
Oct 11, 2013 08:06PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:03PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:51PM
Oct 12, 2013 03:51PM
Oct 12, 2013 05:12PM
Oct 12, 2013 05:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply