Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 11, 2013 01:45PM
Oct 11, 2013 01:52PM
Oct 11, 2013 08:06PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:03PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:51PM
Rick, yes we did have a very good and enjoyable conversation after the meeting.........I did not know that the third seat was not re-filled............My wish is that the BOD would do their DD before signing off and not to buckel under to DL..................DL is a broken record and I have listened to his act too many times...............I was not paying attention to who he was talking too................All of the posters on Agora who have integrity all want the same thing.......The SP and the company to perform up to our expectations.........................Different points of view are ok, but some posters are childish and turn to name calling and doing their best to belittle................If you noticed, the day and the day after we won in court, we are all on the same page...............There is still a cancer at PTSC, and I believe that it's DL....................Since we cured ourselves of the infringement fears, it's on to the next battle..........Have a good weekend......
Oct 12, 2013 05:12PM
Oct 12, 2013 05:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply