Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 11, 2013 01:45PM
Oct 11, 2013 01:52PM
Oct 11, 2013 08:06PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:03PM
Oct 12, 2013 01:51PM
Oct 12, 2013 03:51PM

Thanks Larry.

But based on your reply, I think you (perhaps others?) are missing the point. That's okay, as generally when this happens I suspect I was not adequately clear in giving my opinion. My fault.

You say there's still a cancer, that's it's DL, and suggest we do battle.

Based on the PTSC/TPL Settlement Agreement, and more profound, the bankruptcy proceedings with a Bankruptcy Committee (on which PTSC is apparently a member), IMO, the "battle" is already won. Perhaps I'm not dedicating enough thought or knowledge to the matter, but I cannot imagine a scenario where we could have more control over TPL/Alliacense, or any licensing agent for that matter, than we currently enjoy. Maybe if we built our own licensing outfit from the ground up, and began research, etc., from the ground up, we would have absolute control. How long would that take?

The other point that really needs to be made clear is that, IMHO, if we did initiate a battle with DL/TPL/Alliacense, even if we managed to win, it would be a case of "winning the battle and losing the war" - the war being with infringers, where the money is. The precious time that would be lost would likely do us in, or at minimum significantly impact revenues in a bad way.

Please consider this as well: if we initiated a dispute with DL/TPL/Alliacense (assuming this is even possible with ongoing bankruptcy action), how many infringers would bother acquiring a license? How many licenses were executed while we were engaged in our prior dispute with DL/TPL/Alliacense? (not more than a handful, some apparently unannounced). While in prior posts I have emphasized the need to keep the infringer identification/notification engine running at full speed, a battle/newly initiated dispute would also impact licensing to those infringers already properly notified. As we previously experienced, infringers have little incentive to license with an entity that appears to be on the verge of self-destruction, that being PDS IF a battle began.

Another thing to consider: my understanding is that DL/TPL and Moore have settled their dispute. My further understanding is that per their settlement agreement, DL/TPL retain some ownership rights to the MMP. How do we (PTSC or shareholders) un-do a settlement agreement that was between DL/TPL and Moore?

IMO, the concept of escaping DL/TPL/Alliacense (and what I consider no longer anywhere near as big an issue as it once was) , no matter how desireable it may be, is so riddled with difficulties, pitfalls and flaws.....

I hope this helps clarify.

And getting back to the Ugly of my original post (and this is not directed at you, Larry), all this talk on Agora may be scaring off would-be investors. How does that help those already invested?

Best to look forward to hopefully some positive guidance with the 10Q, and have a great weekend!

SGE

Oct 12, 2013 05:26PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply