Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Value of HTC settlement/ Brian already summarized the value/"pocket change"
Jan 07, 2015 01:43PM

Brian already told us what the value is. I'm not sure how he knows the answer, but I do know that he has attended some of the court hearings. So don't get too worried about trying to see the specific numbers. Brian seems to know and you can read what he thinks of them:

HTC made a strategic sacrificial Settlement, it's one that absolutely stengthened the negotiation hand of other Infringers, guarantees face saving and a few years of future salaries to the PTSC BOD and their enablers, and one that assures MMP License fees will never be more than pocket change to the industry. Congratulations, well played.

Then again maybe he is just surmising based on his experience with these things. I am wondering though what pocket change is to a company like Google or Apple or even to HTC? ( For that matter to Brian? ) I did know a family in the trucking business that had the best and matching Rolls Royces for the husband and wife. The son had a maserati...... and each of the maids ( 2 ) had their own cadillacs. All the cars were new and updated every year. The maids were very happy with their cadillacs. The owner of the trucking company told me he just considered the cadillacs to be a "pocket change expenditure" to keep the help happy. True story, which make me think, pocket change to someone is like a fortune to another.

Jan 08, 2015 02:44PM
Jan 08, 2015 06:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply