Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Jim Turley "like holding a patent on water" interview
Jan 07, 2015 01:43PM
Jan 08, 2015 02:44PM

The Wallstreet Transcript interview PTSC CEO Jim Turley gave...

excerpt:

TWST: In your discussions with the investment community, are there any recurring questions or misperceptions? Is the story understood?

Mr. Turley: Unfortunately, the story is not very well understood, which is part of my job as the President and chief communicator of the company, to explain the fantastic opportunity we're sitting on. The patents that the company holds are fundamental to pretty much every sort of chip making, and, as I said, many of the largest companies out there have already purchased a license. We've got hundreds to go; it's like holding a patent to water. Everybody needs it, all we need is our share, our recognition; it is something that the company developed that we have a right to license. Obviously, we are very happy to license it. We don't litigate; we don't go around suing people for using the technology. We'd much rather license people in very friendly and open and businesslike way. It's working for us very well. A lot of Patriot Scientific's long-time shareholders get that, but people who are new to the firm don't quite realize what a gold mine the company is sitting on, how fundamental our technology is, how vital our technology is, and the enormous upside that is ahead of us in licensing our technology to electronics companies around the world.

Jan 08, 2015 06:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply