Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Fat,

I re-read the links that you posted above. I know that you believe these postings. Unlike certain other posters on this site, my M.O. is not to call everyone I disagree with a liar by default. I will say that you, like most people on the left mean well. But just like the discredited U.N., East Anglia University, Al Gore, and many other scientists and people out there; science is not based on consensus. Science is black and white; it is open and constantly questioned and tested until it becomes a scientific law. At most, "climate change" is a theory. Too many scientists are not sceptical of it. They are not open minded about it. There is to much of a political agenda driving "climate change". There has been to much cover up and collusion. This is not how science operates. Don't you give any credence to all the scientists out there who have PH.d's also who question "climate change"? Doesn't all of these new findings about the incompetence and cover up of the U.N. and these "climate change" scientists make you question the "climate change" agenda at all? You seem like a reasonable guy.

Thank you in advance for pointing out my spelling errors...

- 67GTO

GTO
Feb 23, 2010 06:54PM
Feb 23, 2010 07:21PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:08PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply