Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
GTO
Feb 23, 2010 06:54PM
Feb 23, 2010 07:21PM

Why is it Ok for Canada to drill for their oil and export it to us when we arn't allowed to? Canada is the largest supplier of oil to the USA. Why arn't you Canadians stopping your oil production for the good of the planet? I find it hypocrytical that you try to dictate what the USA should do when your country produces all the oil it wants to. Why can't the USA sit back and wait for Canada or China to develop the new energy solutions?

How many billions of tons of greenhouse gases are being absorbed by plants? I walk outside I smell the air and it dosn't smell like exhaust gases. I go to the coast and the same ship wreck that has been there for over 100 years still is visible in the same spot. We still dig clams on the same bars. Perhaps you should get out of the city for awhile and find out that what some scientists say and what is really happening are not always accurate or the crisis that you have fabricated because your easily brain washed.

Feb 25, 2010 12:08PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply