Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

67GTO, I asked you to respond to the two links I provided. Doesn't matter what I believe, doesn't matter either whether or not some scientists are not behaving as objectively as they should.

What I asked is: what do you think, specifically, of the University of Manitoba's findings on Arctic ice after investigations on the Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker, namely that "the largest climate change study ever undertaken in Canada says the Arctic sea ice is thinning faster than expected"?

What I also asked is: what do you think, specifically, of the National Aviation and Space Administration's findings on Arctic ice after satellite observations show that "Antarctica is losing ice at an accelerating rate"?

If you think that University of Manitoba and NASA scientists are charlatans or even just misguided or mistaken, that's fine, just say so. You don't even have to provide evidence that refutes their findings although you can if you want.

GTO
Feb 23, 2010 06:54PM
Feb 23, 2010 07:21PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:08PM
Feb 25, 2010 12:38PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply