HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I have posted before on this subject, but I will wade in once again. I think some members think I must be some kind of crackpot with some kind of consipracy theory lunacy guiding me, but I will try once more anyway.

The big 5 bankers and the cousins they married in the brokerage industry are not your friends!!

The banks know more ways to steal your money than you can possiblly imagine, and if you are foolish enough to deal with them, they are robbing you every day. Lending your shares to someone else, pocketing a fee for doing so, and alowing the borrower to work against your interests is only one of the tricks in their arsenal. I could go on and on with many examples, but if the last several months of SP activity does not convince you that something is rotten in the state of Denmark, then you are living in a fools paradise.

Credit Unions and independant brokerage services will treat you better and have not yet learned how to match the tricks the banks use to steal your money.

As I said, I could go on at length on this subject, but I am 2 finger typist and would prefer to go into this live in person when we get the chance to get together to celebrate the $100. share price.

Shortty

New Message
Please login to post a reply